Skip to main content


Tuition and Fees

Please see the Student Account Services's website for full tuition information for "Master or Graduate Certificate, Professional".

Financial Aid

In order to qualify for federally subsidized student loans one must be an official degree seeking student. This means that students enrolled in the graduate certificate in Applied Environmental and Sustainability Studies are not eligible for federal loans.

However, many employers offer tuition payment and reimbursement programs and we encourage you to check with your place of employment. You can also visit the University of Kentucky‚Äôs Financial Aid Office webpage for information on Alternative Loans.

State Authorization

If you plan to complete a University of Kentucky online program while living outside of Kentucky, you should check the Out-of-State Students page to determine if the University of Kentucky is authorized to provide this program in your state of residence. 


Students will be billed by Student Account Services and any financial questions should be directed to that office. Note: UK will send your billing notifications to your official University of Kentucky email address (your link blue account) so be sure to regularly check it and/or forward it to your normal account. Check out the FAQ for more information.

You can also email Student Accounts Services at